Ex-Morgan Stanley Adviser Pleads Guilty to Taking DataBy
Galen Marsh faces as long as five years in prison on charge
Morgan Stanley discovered customer data on public website
A fired Morgan Stanley financial adviser who downloaded client data to a home server pleaded guilty to accessing the bank’s computer network without permission.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin