Evercore Hires Lazard’s Aronson for Restructuring, Debt AdvisorySonali Basak
Evercore Partners Inc., the merger-advisory firm founded by Roger Altman, hired Daniel Aronson, formerly of Lazard Ltd., as a senior managing director in the restructuring and debt-advisory group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin