Asian LNG Prices Expected to Sink as Low as $4 in `Ugly' MarketBy
Gas probably won't climb above $8 this decade, FGE says
Prices have already plunged more than 60% from peak on glut
The slump in liquefied natural gas prices still has further to go, even after a plunge of 60 percent from last year’s peak, according to FGE, an energy consultant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’