Will Currency Warriors Go From Victory to First EU Rate Hike?By
Six of Denmark's biggest banks see rate increase by December
Move higher would become the first by an EU central bank
Denmark’s central bank has held its deposit rate at minus 0.75 percent since February, when it faced the biggest battle in its history to defend the krone’s peg to the euro.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again