Diesel Deception Sets Up a New Challenge for VW's CEOBy and
Supervisory board meets Friday on CEO's contract extension
German carmaker admitted to cheating on U.S. emissions tests
Volkswagen AG Chief Executive Officer Martin Winterkorn, fresh from winning a power struggle with his former mentor and chairman, Ferdinand Piech, has been thrust into his next battle. Only this time he faces a far greater adversary: the U.S. consumer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations