Greeks Head to Polls to Decide Who Will Implement BailoutBy , , and
Syriza has narrow lead over New Democracy in latest surveys
Both major parties say they'll abide by terms of agreement
Greeks began voting Sunday in a general election to determine who will lead efforts to implement European bailout agreements and restore economic normalcy to the continent’s most indebted country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses