China Premier Calls for SOE Mergers, Disposal of ‘Zombie’ FirmsBloomberg News
SOEs need to deepen reforms and focus on steady growth
Li's words follow guidelines released last week on SOE reforms
China’s Premier Li Keqiang is calling for state-owned enterprises to promote mergers and reorganizations to increase the efficiency of their operations, as the nation faces its slowest growth in 25 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs