Wall Street Bond Stake Balloons in Time to Profit From Fed RallyBy
Primary dealer holdings of bonds rise to highest in 21 months
Global central bank debt sales bloated holdings, Nomura says
Wall Street banks that trade directly with the Federal Reserve loaded up on bonds before the central bank meeting this week that sent the market surging. Countries that are trimming their Treasury holdings provided the supply.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018