VW Starts Anti-Hacking Venture as Web-Connected Car Use GrowsBy
Carmaker joins Allianz, BASF, Bayer for IT-security company
German industry losing $58 billion a year to cybercrime
The German car giant that gave the world the Beetle may soon help you fend off cybercriminals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Bonds Rise as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap