Trump Says He’s Willing to Spend $100m to Win Nomination: NYTGreg Sullivan
Advisers say Republican presidential polling frontrunner Donald Trump has spent $1.9m of his own money so far, NYT reports.
- “I’ve gotten so much free advertising, it’s like nothing I’d have expected. When you look at cable television, a lot of the programs are 100% Trump, so why would you need more Trump during the commercial breaks?”
- Says if he were nominee, “the Republican Party will kick in money, the whole party thing will get involved, but still I will spend whatever is necessary”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's