Trump Doesn’t Correct Questioner Who Says Obama Muslim: WPostDavid Banks
During rally Thursday, Donald Trump did not challenge audience member who said President Obama is Muslim and “not even an American,” Washington Post reports.
- Trump, when asked what he would do to get rid of Muslim “training camps,” responded: “We’re going to be looking at a lot of different things”
- Exchange came when Trump asked audience for questions during post-debate rally in Rochester, N.H.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing