Siemens Falls After Goldman Sachs Downgrade on Outlook RisksBy
Shares fall 2.2 percent, most in more than two weeks
Siemens has failed to shed unprofitable assets: Goldman Sachs
Siemens AG fell the most in two weeks after Goldman Sachs Group Inc. said it no longer recommended buying shares in Europe’s largest engineering company given a risk of further profit disappointments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's