RWE Holder Says Worst Slump on DAX Due to Bad CommunicationBy
RWE's supervisory board is scheduled to meet on Friday
Shares have slumped 58 percent this year as DAX Index gained
Unless RWE AG’s top executives change the way they communicate with investors, the utility is unlikely to shake its image as one of Germany’s most unloved stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat