Rand Decline `Lucrative' for World's No. 1 Dissolving Pulp MakerBy
Sappi's exports of dissolving wood pulp have soared in value
Rand down 12% against the dollar this year on China weakness
Sappi Ltd. said the rand’s decline against the dollar is boosting the earnings of the pulp and paper maker as its exports gain in value, one of the first South African companies to report a positive impact from the currency’s weakness.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations