Pro-Clinton Super-PAC Has Raised $25 Million Since July 1Madeline McMahon
Priorities USA Action, a super-PAC supporting Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, has brought in $25m in commitments since July 1, Politico reports, citing group official.
- Group’s total haul for 2015 is more than $40 million
- NOTE: Priorities USA Action raised $15.7m in first half of 2015
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States