NRG's GreenCo Plan Echoes Clean-Power Shift in GermanyBy and
NRG to form new unit to hold solar, car-charging operations
EON pursuing plan to spin off fossil-fuel generating assets
NRG Energy Inc.’s decision to create a new unit for renewable energy operations should look familiar to anyone who’s been watching the utility industry in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts