Louis Dreyfus Selects CEO as Billionaire Owner Tightens GripBy and
Asia head Gonzalo Ramirez to take over as CEO in October
Margarita Louis-Dreyfus to become non-executive chairman
Louis Dreyfus Commodities BV named Gonzalo Ramirez as chief executive officer, ending a 17-month search for the top job at the 164-year-old commodity trader.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’