India's VIX Posts Biggest Weekly Decline in 15 Months After FedBy
Indian equity-option prices slumped, sending their benchmark gauge to its steepest weekly loss in 15 months, as stocks advanced after the Federal Reserve left interest rates near zero.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's