Hungary Disarms 40 Croatian Police in Border Incident: State TVZoltan Simon
Hungarian authorities disarmed 40 Croatian policemen who had transported 1,000 migrants on a train across the border of the two countries, M1 Hungarian state TV reported, citing government spokesman Zoltan Kovacs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing