HPCL Unit Said to Plan Spending $300 Million on Overseas AssetsBy
Unit of Indian refiner in talks for Russian, Nigerian assets
Prize Petroleum subsidiary looking at active oil, gas fields
Hindustan Petroleum Corp., India’s third-largest state-owned refiner, plans to spend as much as $300 million for a stake in an active oil and gas field through a unit, a company official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018