Baht Set for Biggest Two-Day Gain Since 2013 on Rate DecisionsBy
Ten-year bond yield falls the most this year as inflows return
Official says BOT interest rate close to lowest possible level
The baht was set for its biggest two-day gain since 2013 as investors returned to the nation’s assets following decisions by the Thai and U.S. central banks to keep interest rates unchanged, maintaining the yield advantage of local bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations