Whether Fed Raises Rates or Not, China Will Pour Money Into U.S.Bloomberg News
China's investment in U.S. rose 35.9% this year through August
Minister: Fed to have `limited impact' on outbound investment
Chinese investment into the U.S. will grow strongly regardless of the Federal Reserve’s decision on interest rates, a senior Chinese trade official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses