Trump Ran Up ‘Mountains of Debt’ in Atlantic City: FiorinaMadeline McMahon
Donald Trump ran up debt as well as losses “using other people’s money” and was forced to file for bankruptcy 4 times, Carly Fiorina says at CNN’s Republican presidential debate while defending her tenure as CEO of Hewlett-Packard
- Trump responds by saying “almost everybody in Atlantic City is in trouble”; “I knew when to get out”
- Trump says that H-P “continues to be a disaster” after Fiorina’s tenure, takes note of company’s job cuts announced earlier this week
- “She can’t run any of my companies,” he says
- Related story: Hewlett-Packard Job Cuts Reflect the Decline of a Tech Giant
- Fiorina defends her record H-P by saying she led H-P through “worst technology recession in 25 years”
- Chris Christie says to Trump, Fiorina that 55-year-old unemployed construction worker watching debate “could care less about your careers”
- NOTE: CNN hosting debate featuring top 11 candidates in GOP race, as determined by recent natl polling, at Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, Calif.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.