Tilton Wins Bid to Temporarily Delay SEC In-House ProceedingPatricia Hurtado
A federal appeals court granted a request by Lynn Tilton, known as the Diva of Distressed, to temporarily halt a Securities and Exchange Commission in-house administrative proceeding.
Tilton is challenging the way the regulator picks hearing officers, claiming the staff appointments are unconstitutional and must be made by SEC commissioners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones