Texas Drag on Calpine Shares Is Turning Its 'Smile' to a FrownBy and
Shares of the Texas generator are down 30% over last year
Ercot power prices have fallen in lockstep with natural gas
Calpine Corp. lauds its U-shaped revenue curve.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018