Sibanye Gold Secures Coal Supply Before Building Power PlantBy
Sibanye buys A$22.5 million convertible note from Waterberg
Investment provides company with coal to generate electricty
Sibanye Gold Ltd., the biggest producer of South African bullion, agreed to invest in the Waterberg Coal Group to secure coal supplies and allow the company to generate its own electricity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’