Oaktree-led Bondholders Said to Fight Samson Chapter 11 PlanBy and
Group also including Blackstone says senior loan now worthless
Bankrupt oil-and-gas producer undone by energy-price collapse
Oaktree Capital Group LLC and Blackstone Group LP are gearing up to fight bankrupt Samson Resources Corp.’s plan to hand itself over to lenders led by Cerberus Capital Management LP, according to three people with knowledge of the strategy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018