Ryanair to Provide Low-Cost Connections for Long-Haul AirlinesBy and
Ryanair, EasyJet to provide feeder traffic to secondary hubs
Process will take five to ten years, Ryanair CEO O'Leary Says
Ryanair Holdings Plc will provide connecting flights for long-haul airlines including Deutsche Lufthansa AG and Air France-KLM within the next ten years, as Europe’s biggest discount carrier targets tie-ups as a way to expand its network and boost passenger numbers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up