Ruble Falls as Moody's Says Russia Among Most Vulnerable to FedBy
Deputy Finance Minister downplays Fed risks after 50% slide
ING Groep says oil-price direction remains key risk for ruble
The ruble weakened for the first time in four days, pressured by a decline in oil, as Moody’s Investors Service named Russia among four emerging markets most at risk from a potential increase in U.S. interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders