Rite Aid Shares Slump on Reduced Forecast for Profit, RevenueBy
Rite Aid Corp. shares dropped after the drugstore chain cut its forecast for profit and revenue on expectations for slower growth in stores that have been open at least a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations