Reid Hoffman Leads $13 Million Bet on Anti-Poverty SoftwareBy
Segovia Technology targeting nonprofit, government agencies
Humanitarian groups `amazingly 20th Century' in modern world
LinkedIn Corp. co-founder Reid Hoffman is leading a $13 million initial funding round for Segovia Technology Co., an enterprise software startup that aims to be the Salesforce.com Inc. for governments and institutions running anti-poverty programs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations