GOP Candidates Say What Their Secret Service Names Would BeMadeline McMahon
GOP presidential candidates say what their secret service codenames would be:
- Donald Trump: Humble
- Rand Paul: Justice Never Sleeps
- Jeb Bush: EverReady
- “Because it’s very high energy”
- Ben Carson: One Nation
- Carly Fiorina: Secretariat
- John Kasich: Unit Two
- Marco Rubio: Gator
- Chris Christie: True Heart
- Ted Cruz: Cohiba
- Scott Walker: Harley
- Mike Huckabee: Duck Hunter
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.