Cautious Indian Banks Outperform in Asia as Bond Supply DwindlesBy
Lenders sell the least amount of dollar notes since 2009
Credit-to-deposits ratio at banks drops to two-year low
The law of supply and demand is working in favor of Indian bank bond investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's