Axel Springer Abandons Russia Before Media Rules Take EffectBy and
Europe’s biggest newspaper publisher sells after 11 years
Putin’s media law will tighten controls over publishing
Axel Springer SE, Europe’s biggest newspaper publisher, became the latest foreign company to abandon Russia as President Vladimir Putin’s media law tightens control over broadcasting and publishing in the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’