Shopify Surges After Partnership With AmazonBy and
Amazon advises merchants to move to Shopify's retail software
Stock had already increased 70 percent since going public
Shopify Inc. soared after the Canadian software maker teamed up with online retailing giant Amazon.com Inc. to help merchants create their own online stores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again