Africa Awaits Fed Rate With Trepidation as Currencies SlideBy and
Kenyan finance minister says U.S. must limit market disruption
Economists divided on whether Fed will raise interest rate
African policy makers are awaiting the U.S. Federal Reserve’s interest-rate decision with trepidation, hoping it ends uncertainty that’s driven their currencies to near record lows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders