Aerie Pharmaceuticals Shares Jump Most Ever on Eye Drug ResultsBy
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc. shares jumped the most ever after the company’s experimental drug Rhopressa eased glaucoma-associated eye pressure in a final-stage trial.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses