Zimbabwe Farm Rent Seen Rolling Back Effect of Land SeizuresBloomberg News
Former corn exporter to import grain this year after drought
Zimbabwe seeks to restore `breadbasket' status in Africa
Zimbabwe plans to pass a law that will force large and small-scale farmers to pay a quarterly rent to the state or face eviction after a program of seizing white-owned commercial farms between 2000 and 2008 decimated crop exports and food production.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’