Wind Energy Growth in Europe Seen Slower After Policy ChangesBy
Forecast for 2030 cut 20% by European Wind Energy Association
Installations employing 334,000 worth $534 billion by 2030
Europe’s wind power industry will grow substantially slower than anticipated over the next 15 years because changes to the region’s climate and energy policies have unsettled investors, an industry group said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders