Trump Leads in WBUR New Hampshire Primary PollJoi Preciphs
Donald Trump has 22% to Ben Carson’s 18% in N.H. Republican presidential primary poll sponsored by NPR station WBUR.
- Carly Fiorina has 11%; Jeb Bush, Ohio Gov.John Kasich tied at 9%
- Results based on phone survey conducted Sept. 12-14 of 404 likely voters in 2016 N.H. GOP primary; margin of error +/- 4.4 ppts
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- China Hits Back on Trump Tariffs as Europe Off Hook for Now
- Stock Futures Fluctuate as Trump Threatens Veto: Markets Wrap