Syria's Assad Rejects Resignation Amid Fight With IslamistsBy and
Syria, U.S.-led coalition are fighting common enemy, he says
Kerry says Russian arms aid to Assad risks extending conflict
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad rejected calls to step down and criticized the U.S. and its European and Arab allies for not coordinating with him on the fight against Islamic State as hundreds of thousands of refugees flee the civil war in his country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing