Sports Seen Having Less Beer Money If AB InBev Buys SABMillerBy
Larger company would gain pricing power, leverage in talks
Beer spending on sports sponsorships could fall 20 percent
Professional sports leagues, teams and broadcasters can no longer get drunk on beer -- or at least count on the hundreds of millions of dollars brewers have lavished on branding each year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations