Rogan to Become Hungarian Premier Orban’s Chief of StaffZoltan Simon
Antal Rogan, until now the parliamentary leader of the ruling Fidesz party, said he has accepted Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s request to become his chief of staff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’