Richemont Revenue Beats Estimates on Japan, Europe DemandBy
Japan had 48% sales growth, Europe gained 26% in five months
Asia-Pacific remains "extremely challenging," Richemont says
Richemont, the world’s biggest jewelry maker, said sales growth accelerated as weaker currencies attracted big-spending tourists to Japan and Europe, spurring the stock’s steepest intraday gain in more than two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018