Rate Anxiety Lands at Worst Time in Six Years for U.S. EarningsBy and
Study shows profit growth usually suffers when the Fed acts
Analysts see S&P 500 profit falling three quarters in 2015.
Federal Reserve rate hikes haven’t been a bullish signal for U.S. corporate profits in the past. That’s bad news for investors banking on a rebound from the first quarterly retreat in earnings since 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing