Randgold Agrees to Lead Plan to Rebuild AngloGold Ghana MineBy , , and
Randgold wants development cost to be less than $1 billion
Output estimates range from 300,000 to 600,000 ounces annually
Randgold Resources Ltd. agreed to lead and fund a plan to rebuild AngloGold Ashanti Ltd.’s Obuasi mine in Ghana that ceased underground operations last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’