N.Y.’s Schneiderman Warns Tech Leaders He’ll Protect WorkersChristie Smythe
New York State’s top lawyer told technology-firm executives he will protect workers from tech companies that mistreat them.
Speaking to entrepreneurs and executives gathering in Manhattan, Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said on Tuesday that innovation can have unintended side effects harmful to workers and he urged tech firms to act responsibly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Southwest Airlines Gives $5,000 to Passengers on Fatal Flight
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week