Gold Futures Rise as U.S. Consumer-Price Drop Eases Rate ConcernBy
Fed-fund futures show lower probability of monetary tightening
CPI data gives ``another reason to put off rate hike''
Gold futures gained the most in more than three weeks as signs of tame U.S. inflation eased concern that the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses