France Wheat Sees Hard Sell as Record Crop Grows Global GlutBy
Milling-wheat prices in Rouen have dropped 22% since July
Russia and Ukraine winning over France in Egypt wheat tenders
France is getting beaten in the global wheat market even as the nation produces its largest crop yet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’