Fishman Says Credit Musicians, I Was Just Travelers’ ConductorSonali Basak and Claire Boston
Jay Fishman, who is stepping down as chief executive officer of Travelers Cos. because of his health, said he’s confident in the insurer’s next generation of leaders because of what they’ve already accomplished.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations